Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Emotional..

These have been some very emotional days for me recently as lot of changes are happening all around me. My body is slimming at an incredible rate (though sometimes I still feel like it's not fast enough... impatience, go figure), work is piling up on me and I now I gotta move on it but my motivation lately has been very low towards it... I blame sunrider for it! If I didn't feel so doggone good, I wouldn't want to take long walks and be in the sun all the time (though the sun has been here and there lately with it's rays, when it comes out I'm all in it!) and etc meaning, it's way too much to go into right now.
I did have a break through yesterday as I went on my 1st 10 mile walk in years... when I was a kid and had more ambition then money, I walked everywhere gladly. Honestly I was just glad that I could go so walking wasn't an issue but as I got older and got more $.. I was blessed with cars and now a big honking truck... I hardly ever walk. Times have changed, I am walking and 10 miles no less.
Tonight, I plan on going to my new Belly Dancing class... it's really a lot of fun. I am hoping to melt more of my core away as with all the shrinkage it is truly holding on for dear life and seems to be looking more prominent but I know that's because everything else is melting away.
I will post a picture soon. Still don't have a working traditional camera yet but it's in the works!















If you want to find out more about becoming Nutritionally balanced, contact me at imasunrider@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Encouraging words are what I love to hear!